Friday, November 4, 2011

Andre Blog - Week 4

Andre doing his 'favourite' new exercise - lunge walks
The two previous weeks have been pretty ok. I went to the gym almost every day and I even started bootcamp trying to get more fit ! I also am eating more. I am trying to eat at least three-four portions of proteins, carbs and veggies every day and two-three protein shakes. Plus snacks and lots of fruit. I get given food at work so I try to eat everything with protein and salads I can get to lol. It's not easy having more food to gain weight when I am used to eating almost nothing, and what I used to eat was not very good. 

I have also been seeing Mike Badke, our chiropractor/physio. I've been a couple of times and I feel he has made my body work better together - to use my own words lol. Looking forward to letting him crack my back again soon ! Although there's more than just that when I see him.

The one thing that has been very challenging is alcohol. I like drinking and giving up is not easy ! I was actually out drinking a few days last weekend - Andrew was not very pleased - of course... ! So my goal for the next two weeks is to stop drinking. 

Another thing is that I am always late ! Not anymore ! Well I can at least try ! Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment