Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Photos taken this morning for DNA

This morning saw the arrival of Nick Cook, DNA's subeditor, to take some progress photos for an upcoming article in DNA.

Whilst I can't post the actual photos yet (you'll have to wait for the February issue!) all I can say is WOW.

I haven't seen the boys with their shirts off since the beginning of the competition. Sure I've seen them in singlets - which has been impressive enough! - but seeing them strip down this morning was a very proud moment of mine in this contest so far.

It was a room full of biceps, pecs, shoulders - and even abs a plenty. Pretty crazy stuff when my last shirtless image of them was way back in October!

Look forward to those photos when they come out... might even be able to get a sneak peek from Nick to post on here in the meantime!


Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment