Monday, December 12, 2011

Andre's blog - week 9


Let's start with the Pool Party... I would like to apologize to DNA in
advanced! Ok, let me put it this way; I loved it, but I hated it. 
Not because it was a s*** party, it was just that I was so incredibly jealous of the
hot models there! I swear, every single muscle on their bodies was
pumped to their limit. Wherever I laid my eyes the only thing I saw
was hot guys in speedos. Me by the way was sitting there with my pale,
skinny body just staring at them with envy! 

Before the party I got a new hair-cut, I dyed my hair, waxed my eyebrows, tinted my eyelashes
and I bought speedos for $55! I was so depressed! You know, in the last blog entry
I told about how insecure and how low self-esteem I have. You might think I'm
silly, but it was still fun and all. We got to be 'VIP's on the day because of the contest which was nice.

Let's move on to something else! I think that we will have a
photoshoot this week for the upcoming DNA issue which is very
nervewrecking! I know the photos that has been printed in the two last

issues are awful, so I am positive the new photos can't be worse!

Otherwise, my training is going well. Lately I have had a few extra
days off since I have been looking for an apartment (which is not
easy in Sydney). I have been without a permanent home for weeks now and looks like I have
to keep couch-surfing a bit longer. Actually, my home at the moment is the gym.
Haha. I will start my new program any time soon which is going to
really pump my muscles so they are ready for the final photoshoot.
Unfortunately, by the looks of it, I am not even close to looking like
the DNA models. I will work even harder if that's what it takes for me
to build muscles!

Sorry for all the negativity, but I have actually a very positive
attitude. You might not believe me, but it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment