Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ash's blog - week 10


So people we are nearly the end of the competition and I must be truthful I am starting to freak out a little!!!!  I had in my mind by the end of this competition I would have abs and look like a DNA cover model… sadly I am far from a cover model.  I am really giving it my all for the last few weeks of the competition. I have regained motivation after talking with Andrew and realising the emotions I was experiencing were normal for this stage of the competition and to think positively and I will achieve my goals.  I have intensified my training and have become super strict with my diet!! Thankfully I have a 2 week holiday from work over the Christmas break so I can dedicate my time to training!!  This Christmas will be  massive change from the usual indulgent times, to a focused healthy approach to the festive season.
I have noticed more changes in my body shape mainly in my upper body with the broadening of my shoulders and development of my pecs, which was evident when I was taking my business shirt off after work one day this week and ripped it right down my back seam… it was quite a moment as I realised that my chest doesn’t really fit in any of my shirts anymore and I was also a little sad as it was my favourite shirt!!  Haha!

So thats it for this fortnights blog entry, itis all about focus and drive from here on in and I will hopefully tell you in my next blog entry that I stayed strong and resisted my mum wholesome home cooking and didn't fall off the rails over Christmas. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment