Thursday, October 20, 2011

Greg Keith - Lean Up - says hi!

To say the last couple of weeks have been challenging, would be an understatement. At times it has been intense but I know the goal is worth it.
I am finding the detox diet which Andrew has put me on much easier than I thought. The supplements we have been given from ASN are great, even the detox toxin which I have been taking (Cleanse U). Truth is the thought of having to drink a detox herbal mix turned my stomach but is actually quite nice.
Doing weights in the morning I have found a lot easier to do than doing them after work. If I leave it to the afternoon I tend to find it hard to motivate myself, as I’m tired after work and just want to go home and relax. I have also found this with cardio as well, doing it at lunch is easier to motivate myself and I am alert for the rest of day.
The boot camps with Life active are fantastic as they give me variety of exercises I can do outside of the gym, and the Active Release Technique assessment that Mike Badke of Stretch Doctor did has shown me which muscles I need to work on, giving me exercise and treating any damaged muscles.
Will keep you update with my challenges and progress.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment