Thursday, October 20, 2011

Andre Olves - Bulk Up contestant - Says Hi!

First of all just to introduce myself. My name is Andre, I am 20 years old. I am half Norwegian and half Swedish. I applied for the ”Make Me Hot Competition” because I thought it could be a huge opportunity for me to ”make me hot” so to say haha. My confidence is not the best in the world (!) and I did not think I would make it. When Andrew called me and told me that I was in the competition I was so thrilled! I felt so incredible lucky that I got the chance to transform my body. And that I would be featured in DNA! However, I soon realized it was going to be a hard road to success. I thought my biggest challenge was going to be first of all eat healthy, but also eat enough food to build muscles. The most challenging part to me is to avoid the social drinking. How can you avoid alcohol when you go out? I haven't figured that out yet, but I just have to try!
The first week started off with a before photo shoot and I sprayed tanned myself which shows how low self-esteem I have lol. I was like all orange, but thought I would look better haha. I know that I didn't look very hot in those photos and am a bit ashamed showing my body like that to Australia, but I will work my ass off so I can show you all my new body!
We all have to see a chiropractor which is Mike Badke at City Clinic. He is helping our bodies to perform at its best by doing whatever he is doing! My body is insanely stiff and he is really helping me out. I don't think I could be able to workout so efficiently without his help.
We meet every wednesday at 7 am (!) for a group workout. Except for the group session I workout three days in a row, then one day cardio and if I have some ”spare time” left I get a day off :P I have take lots of supplement and I have to eat A LOT ! My body feels sore at all times, but who am I to complain. I have a huge chance to not only transform my body, but also be a role model for all you out there that wants to achieve the same as I want; overall health and fitness and of course a hot body!
You can also transform your body while following my journey to a hotter body (:D). Join me and transform into a better, healthier and sexier you. Haha that sounded like a TV-ad for some poor training machine that's definitely not going to do any good to you what-so-ever! The only thing that stands between you and whatever you want to achieve is yourself and lots of hard work! 

Don't just think ”I wish I had a hot body”. You make sure it'll happen! It WILL, just get started and you're on your way!

I'll keep you updated with my progress and share with you my training programs, diet and supplements so you too can start working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment